Telephone: (504) 522-0083
201 Baronne St. (front entrance on the Common Street side)
New Orleans, LA 70112
Check-in time is 3 pm; Check-out time is 12 pm.
Early check-in / Late check-out (possible, but not guaranteed).
A valid ID and credit card is required at check-in time.
You must be at least 21 years old to check-in.
Cash payments can be accepted, but a credit card is still required for the $100 incidentals.
Rates quoted do not include breakfast or parking (please see pricing below).
$250+ fines are associated with the following policies:
100% Non-Smoking Property.
Pets are not allowed.
- 172 recently remodeled (in 2021) and furnished guestrooms
- Business Center (with complimentary airline boarding pass printing)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Local Calls
- Fitness Center
- Meeting Room Space
- Self-Parking Available ($25-$35 per night) - with in/out privileges, but be advised limited spaces available and for compact to medium-sized vehicles only.
- NOTE: Valet Parking is no longer available until further notice.
- Café TM Bread & Pastries located in the lobby and open from 7 am to 1 pm.
- NOTE: Presently, the hotel does not have an on-site restaurant.
- Executive Kings
- Executive Doubles (full-size beds)
- Executive Suites (kings or full-size beds)
- Handicap Accessible
Guest Room Features:
- NEW! Night Stands and Tables
- NEW! 43" Flat Screen LG TV
- NEW! Wyndham Amenities
- Alarm Clock by CubieTime With USB Option
- Compact Refrigerator and Wet Bar
- Complimentary Bottled Water (Upon Check-in)
- Cable Television
- Coffee/Tea Maker by Bev Bar, Coffee, Tea, Condiments
- Ergonomic Chair
- Goose Down Feather Pillows and Duvet Comforters
- In-Room Safe
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Pillow top Mattresses
- Suites Include Sofa Couch, Robes and Slippers
- Table Lamp With A/C Outlet MAX 120V / 4.5 AMP
Taxis and airport shuttles are independently operated and are the preferred transportation methods. Please ask about the fees associated with these transportation methods prior to arrival for rates are subject to change. Airport shuttle costs between $24-$30 per person per trip. Taxi service costs between $36-$40 each way (rates subject to change) for up to two people. Additional charges may apply.
For more information about the airport shuttle, please click here.
Please check-in first (on the Common Street side) before you try to enter the garage. Only registered hotel guests will be allowed entry and must press the call button and then show their green parking pass via the call button area. (there is a small camera so just place the pass in front of the call button).
Please do not leave your vehicle unattended. Vehicles parked in the passenger zone for more than 10 minutes may be fined $20 each time. Also, please do not park your vehicle in the "bike lanes" (see photo below) for the City of New Orleans is strictly enforcing $300 fines. The hotel is not responsible for parking violations so please pull up to the front entrance (again, on the Common Street side) and if the loading zone is full, please drive around or have one of your guests wait by your vehicle.